I came to class late. It was only like 10 minutes left in class. They were reading the book fences. After we answered questions out loud. Questions were relating to real life situations.
Today we had a substitute for 2nd period. I did my work and learned so new words. On my vision board I told myself I wanted to expand my vocabulary. I am doing good so far.
Today I took my final exam. It was based on the poems we had read before. I was confident about my answers to the Langston Hughes poems. I checked afterwards and see I got an 88.9 on the final exam. I am satisfied with that score.
Today I had a junior Marshall meeting. I found out I was top 10% of my class. In class we did more SAT work. Two argumentative paragraphs about museums. I was confident about my work.
Comments
Post a Comment